Body Lift Surgery Overview
After a lot of hard work and determination, you’ve almost reached your goal weight and ideal body image. A Perfect Body is aware that with great achievement in weight loss comes some unwanted side effects, such as sagging excess skin in many areas of the body, including:
- Inner thighs
Patients considered to be at a stable weight may elect to have a Body Lift, and should be thoroughly educated on what the procedure involves, due to its extensive nature.
Discover if Body Lift surgery best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure/s for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your Complimentary Consult.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Body Lift Basics
- The Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy (or circumferential tummy tuck).
- Involves removing excessive soft tissue from the abdomen and back, while lifting the lateral thighs and buttocks.
- Results in a smoother contour and natural appearance.
- Complete medical history and an examination of the skin, soft tissue and muscles of the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and back is required prior to procedure.
- Horizontal incisions are made in the lower abdomen and in the lower back just above the buttocks.
- Muscles of the abdomen are tightened.
- The Body Lift surgery procedure averages six hours and requires up to a 3-day hospital stay.
- Full mobility is not recommended until at least 6 weeks after the procedure is performed.