Liposuction Surgery Overview
You’ve worked hard to achieve the best shape you can, and you may still be left with stubborn areas that won’t budge. Liposuction surgery helps sculpt areas of the body to remove excess fat and create a leaner look throughout the body. While anyone can elect to receive a Liposuction procedure, candidates who see the best results often share common characteristics:
- Good skin tone and elasticity.
- Have areas of excess fat in localized regions.
- Are in good shape and health, overall.
- Exercise regularly and eat a well-balanced diet.
Liposuction surgery helps improve the contours of many parts of the body, including:
- Upper Arms
Discover which areas of your body could best benefit from Liposuction with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure(s) for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
- Sculpt the body by reducing excess fat from hips, thighs, buttocks, abdomen, upper arms, and neck.
- Helps address stubborn areas that are unresponsive to exercise
- Can be combined with other procedures to reduce recovery time.
- Performed using the tumescent technique, where a saline solution, lidocaine (a local anesthetic) and epinephrine (helps to contract blood vessels and limit blood loss), is injected subcutaneously prior to the removal of fat.
- Injected solution allows fat to be removed easily with minimal blood loss and with reduced pain.
- Scars are generally small (less than 1 cm), and strategically placed in hidden locations.
- Fat is then sucked out of the body using a special vacuum wand placed through the incisions after solution is injected under the skin.
- Procedure takes anywhere between 2 and 5 hours, depending on the size of area treated.
- Recovery entails wearing compression garments to keep skin tight and in place for a few days (can increase to a few months depending on patient and surgery performed).
- There is usually some bruising and soreness associated with recovering from Liposuction.
- Desired results may be visible within one to four months after surgery.