Tummy Tuck Surgery Overview
Flatten your tummy for a sleeker physique with the help of an abdominoplasty, also called a Tummy Tuck. Tummy Tuck prcoedures create a flatter, firmer abdomen by removing excess skin and tightening abdominal muscles. People choose to receive Tummy Tuck surgery for a variety of reasons, including:
- Pregnancy has caused skin to stretch making it undesirable loose.
- Weight loss has left the skin with little to no firmness or elasticity.
- Extra skin is left after significant weight loss or deformity.
Different tummies call for different kinds of tucks.
- Extended Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- Modified Tummy Tuck
- Endoscopic Tummy Tuck
- Smooth Tummy Tuck
- Natural Tummy
Discover which Tuck best suits your Tummy with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect Tummy Tuck for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Tummy Tuck Basics
- Procedure generally takes place in an outpatient facility.
- Performed with a horizontal incision in the lower abdomen within the bikini line.
- The rectus abdominis muscles of the abdomen are tightened when indicated, and the excess skin and fat are trimmed and re-draped.
- Liposuction is sometimes used to address stubborn side areas.
- Procedure averages two hours in length and is performed under general anesthesia.
- Most patients are able to return home that evening, with recovery periods ranging from three to six months.