Breast Implant Removal Surgery Overview
Breast Implant surgery carries with it the convenience of being reversed, should you change your mind down the road. A Perfect Body is there to help you in your search for corrective surgery and keep the process as simple and worry-complimentary as possible. There are many reasons you may consider Breast Implant Removal surgery, including:
- Dissatisfaction with results
- Correct complications occurring from accidents
- Health related issues
- Replacement for wear and tear
Breast Implant Removal surgery can take as little as an hour, but is dependent on why the implant needs to be removed in the first place. Recovery time is also dependent upon this factor.
Discover if Breast Implant Removal best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Breast Implant Removal Basics
- Breast Implant Removal is performed on anyone who wants to replace his or her implants with new ones (new size, new material, etc.) or be rid of the implant all together.
- Removal of implants takes between one and two hours and is performed at an outpatient facility.
- General anesthesia is usually used.
- Incisions are made in inconspicuous places.
- Recovery is short and you can be mobile within a day or two, with full recovery and disappearance of swelling within a couple of weeks.