Breast Reduction Surgery Overview
Reduce or diminish your longtime discomforts associated with large breasts and reshape your breasts to enjoy the confidence you’ve always wanted with the help of a Dallas Breast Reduction. Breast Reductions are performed for many health-related reasons, on men and women, including:
- Those seeking to reduce or rid themselves of shoulder
pain associated with large breasts.
- Stop rashes from forming underneath the breasts due to their
- Regain comfort surrounding the neck and bra strap area that has
become overly strained by heavy breasts.
- Reduce physical pain and add curves and definition to the body.
Breast Reduction surgery procedures are categorized by their incision type and dependent upon the amount of tissue needing to be removed:
- Anchor Incision – An incision encircles the areola, extends downward, and follows the natural curve
of the crease beneath the breast.
- Vertical Short Scar Incision – An incision around the areola and a vertical line downwards only.
Discover which method best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure/s for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your Complimentary Consult.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Breast Reduction Basics
- Breast Reduction surgery consists of removing excess glandular tissue, fat, and skin and then repositioning nipple-areolar complex.
- Skin from both sides of the breast is draped over the lifted and reshaped breast.
- The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and takes between two and four hours.
- Breasts may be swollen for a few weeks following the surgery.
- Most patients report with minimal pain.
- Light activity is permitted after surgery, but heavy exercising should be avoided for at least three weeks.