Brow Lift Surgery Overview
Diminish worry lines and signs of stress with Forehead Lift surgery to tighten skin above the eyes. Also known as a Brow Lift, a Forehead Lift can turn back the age clock and bring life back to a tired looking expression. It can improve the appearance of the face by restoring firmness to the area. Common reasons for receiving a Forehead/Brow Lift include:
- Muscles are weakened due to age.
- Loose forehead skin causes sagging eyelids
- Slumped skin can impair vision.
- Drooping brows make the face look constantly sleepy or sad.
Discover if a Brow Lift surgery best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure(s) for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Forehead/Brow Lift Surgery Basics
- Brow Lifts restore firmness and youth to the skin surround the eyes, making a person look more alert.
- Surgery takes about two hours and is performed at an outpatient facility.
- Local anesthesia is commonly used to numb the work area.
- Incisions are made and excess fat, skin and muscle is removed from the area surrounding the upper eyelid.
- Cold compresses reduce swelling after surgery.
- Most patients are able to read two days following surgery and to return to work after one week.
- Minimal bruising may occur, but will diminish within four weeks.