Dermabrasion Surgery Overview
Reveal a refreshed looking face and a youthful appearance without a single incision with the help of a Dermabrasion procedure. While it is considered surgical and invasive, it is minimal and can help you reverse unwanted skin imperfections associated with:
- Sun damage
- Age spots
Discover if Dermabrasion surgery best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure(s) for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Dermabrasion Procedure Basics
- Procedure can be done as outpatient in doctor’s office.
- Medication is available to relax patient before beginning.
- Prior to procedure skin is thoroughly cleaned and local anesthetics providing numbness of skin surface.
- A high-speed instrument with an abrasive wheel or brush is used to remove the outer layers of your skin.
- Dermabrasion can improve any irregularities in your skin’s surface.
- Skin may feel burned or tender for a few days.
- Recovery takes seven to 10 days, with full normal color restored in six to eight weeks.