Eye Lift Surgery Overview
Your desire for a fresher expression and alert looking eyes might lead you to consider cosmetic eyelid surgery, or a blepharoplasty. Eye Lift surgery can improve the appearance of the eyelids and face by restoring firmness to the area. Common reasons for receiving an Eye Lift include:
- Muscles are weakened due to age.
- Loose skin causes droopy eyelids and can even impair vision.
- Eyes make the face look constantly sleepy or sad.
In order to achieve optimal results in a well-rested looking face, there are a few different kinds of surgeries to consider:
- Eye Brow Lift
- Eye Lid Lift
- Under Eye Fat Removal
Discover which Eye Lift procedure best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge.
Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure(s) for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Eye Lift Basics
- Both Brow and Lid Lifts restore firmness and youth to the skin surround the eyes, making a person look more alert.
- Surgery takes about two hours and is performed at an outpatient facility.
- Local anesthesia is commonly used to numb the work area.
- Incisions are made and excess fat, skin and muscle is removed from the area surrounding the upper eyelid.
- Cold compresses reduce swelling after surgery.
- Most patients are able to read two days following surgery and return to work after one week.
- Contact lenses should not be worn for at least two weeks following surgery.
- Minimal bruising may occur, but will diminish within four weeks.