Facelift Surgery Overview
Reveal a younger, firmer looking face with a little help from a Facelift. A Facelift surgically tightens loose facial skin and jowls to lessen the signs of aging. There are many factors that can play a factor in your decision to undergo Facelift surgery in Dallas, including:
- Excessive wrinkles and loose skin create a droopy facial appearance.
- Sun damage causing skin to lose elasticity.
- Sagging skin causes areas of the face to hollow.
Your current facial tissue condition will help determine best Facelift option for you.
- Short Scar Facelift
- Endoscopic Facelift
- Thread Lift
- SMAS Lift
- Deep Plane Lift
Discover which lift best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect lift for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Get started on securing your Guaranteed Approved Financing.
Call to schedule your Complimentary Consultation with your Personal Concierge today.
- Facelift procedures involve the tightening and firming of the facial tissues by repositioning the skin on the face.
- A Facelift can reduce and even eliminate the signs of aging.
- Incisions are made strategically in natural creases so that they can be hidden easily.
- If excess fat is found underneath the skin, it may be removed to improve results.
- Skin is pulled and rewrapped around the face before stitching back in place, creating a tighter looking face.
- Drainage pipe may be applied to help recovery process.
- Full recovery is achieved anywhere between one and four months.