Rhinoplasty/Nose Job Procedure Overview
Usually referred to as a Nose Job, Rhinoplasty surgery involves the reshaping and restructuring of the nose to make it wider, narrower, smaller, larger, and almost everything in between. Rhinoplasty can completely change the look of someone’s face. There are many reasons why people receive Rhinoplasty, including:
- Too many breaks, causing permanent misshaping.
- Difficulty breathing.
- To improve personal appearance.
- To repair functional defects.
Different noses require different nose jobs:
- Cartilage & Nostril
- Angles & Twists
- Nose Breaks & Post Trama
- Birth Defects
Discover which Nose Job procedure best suits your needs with the help and expertise of your Personal Concierge. Once you’ve selected the perfect procedure(s) for you, we can better understand your financial and surgical needs.
Get started on your Guaranteed Approved Financing today when you call A Perfect Body to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT.
Once you have worked carefully with your Personal Concierge to select from our highly qualified network of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, we’ll schedule a day to have your consultation with the Physician that falls in line with your program and your schedule.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Basics
- Performed to improve the appearance of the nose.
- Achieves visual harmony and balance of facial features.
- One of the most commonly performed facial plastic surgeries.
- Procedure takes 2-3 hours (can vary considerably based on amount of work required).
- Some or all of the nasal elements are sculpted to the desired shape during surgery. The nature of the sculpting depends on the specific problem.
- Desired results are evaluated during initial surgical consults.
- Certain factors may influence the procedure and the results, including the nasal framework (bone and cartilage), the nasal coverage (the skin) and the nasal lining (skin and mucosa), the shape of your face; chin balance and your age.